We are always needing items to continue the care of our animals while they await their forever homes.
For Our Animals
- Towels, blankets, comforters, or rugs (no holes please…our critters can get their heads caught)
- Toys – Safe stuffed animal toys – “Kong” and rope type dog toys and balls; cat toys (no feather toys) and balls
- Yummy treats – cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, and small mammals
- Large plastic or metal bowls; dog collars and leashes – no buckle or choke collars please
- Dog and cat beds, litter and bedding for rabbits and guinea pigs
- Fly spray for the horses
- Food – Dry and Canned Food for cats and dogs; baby food (turkey or chicken); crackers, leaf lettuce, broccoli, carrots, apples.
- Feline and Canine Pill Pockets for medicines
- Large cat scratching posts/trees
For Our Farm
- Wood benches and picnic tables
- Cleaning supplies – brooms & dustpans, bleach, disposable gloves
- Lowe’s or Home Depot gift cards
- Yard supplies – mulch, grass seed, rakes
- AA & D batteries
- Rubbermaid storage bins, large buckets, large covered metal trashcans
- Painting supplies
- Metal or hard plastic shelving units
- “Handy person” to service lawn mower, 4-wheeler and other mechanical items
- Nightlights and nightlight bulbs
- Small radios
For Our Administrative Offices
- Cleaning supplies – Windex, Clorox and cleaning supplies, Paper towels, toilet paper, Swiffer Pads, antibacterial liquid hand soap, disposable gloves, trash bags
- Office supplies: copier paper, pens, post it notes, clipboards, 3 ring notebooks, AA, AAA, D, 9-V batteries
- Clear storage boxes, 2 and 4 drawer file cabinets, bookcases/shelves, doormats
- Snow shovels
For Our Thrift Store
- Donations for resale – toys, clothes, shoes, household items, antiques, pictures, knick-knacks, bric-a-brac, tools (we’ll sell anything, except old computers and furs!)
- Fans and room heaters – large or small
And most importantly… Volunteers!
We always need VOLUNTEERS part-time, full-time, anytime! Especially at our thrift store.